- How the ATS Funnel Works: An infographic of the ATS application process.
- How to Make Your Resumé ATS-Friendly: Things you need to know about how to make a resumé ATS-friendly.
- Beat the Robots: How to Get Your Resumé Past the System & Into Human Hands: To make sure you get past the troll and into the door for an interview, check out these tips for writing a resumé that an ATS will approve-and a hiring manager will love.
- How to Create an ATS Resumé: How to optimize your resumé for the ATS
- 3 Things Job Seekers Should Know about Lever ATS: Though specific to Lever ATS, this article might be helpful for understanding how an ATS "reads" a resumé.
This guide is a resource to help faculty introduce resumés to students. The guide can be downloaded here.
This guide contains common guidance that Career Development coaches share with students and alumni when reviewing and assisting with resumés. It can be shared with students. The resumé guide can be viewed by clicking here and downloaded by clicking here.
- What Makes a Good Resumé: This activity helps students investigate the role that resumés play in the work search process.
- Writing Your Resumé: This activity helps students use the information they've acquired about resumés to write their own.
- Resumé Roadmap: This is a worksheet to help students build their resumés.
- How Do Applicant Tracking Systems Work? ATS Explained: This video explains how resumé scanning software determines which resumés make it to the desk of the hiring manager and which ones are rejected.